We’re committed to maintaining the following principles:
- Christian institution of higher education, serving qualified applicants without discrimination.
- Firm biblical emphasis, both in curriculum and in principles based upon acceptance of the authority of the scriptures.
- Theologically diverse competent, faculty committed to a quality academic program.
- An academic community that fosters positive relationships among faculty and students of diverse backgrounds.
- A learning environment supportive of the local church.
- Commitment to a progressive approach in addressing the technological nature of our changing society.